Shipping & Returns
Orders are shipped within 3-5 working days within the Netherlands. You will receive a track & trace code by email when we have delivered your package to PostNL for shipment.
- Free shipping within The Netherlands.
- We ship to the following countries: Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, and United Kingdom.The following rates apply for shipping costs outside the Netherlands:
Within the EU
Applies to the European Union. (Belgium, Denmark, France, Germany, Italy, Norway, Portugal, Spain and Sweden)
- The rate of €9,95 per mailbox package (1 bag)
Outside of the EU
- For countries outside the EU the rate of €14,95 per mailbox package applies. (Finland, Ierland, UK en Zwitserland)
- The rate of €14,50 per mailbox package (1 bag)
-The rate of €25 per mailbox package (2 or more bags)
*Please note that VAT rates may differ per country.
Received order but not quite as expected? You can return your order within 30 days of receipt. This is how the return works:
- Print and fill in the return form. You can download it here (in order to save paper we have not added it to your order). The return needs to be send back to the following address:
Jacob van Lennepstraat 285
- Make sure you return the order undamaged, in its original packaging and with labels attached.
- Drop off your return at any post office near you. Note: we don't cover return costs, which means these forwarding-charges will be for your own account.
- As soon as we have received your return, the refund will be initiated. Within a few days, the payment will be refunded via the payment method chosen by you.
- Please note: MĀYĀ Amsterdam is not responsible for lost, late or damaged returns caused by the shipping company.
For more information or questions, send us an email and we’ll be happy to help.